Select product and request physician visit
Provide health and payment information
Visit with physician & have your medication delivered to you
Important Safety Information
SSS 10-1 Cleanser™ is indicated for the topical control of acne vulgaris, acne rosacea, and seborrheic dermatitis.
Important Safety Information
- SSS 10-1 Cleanser™ is contraindicated for use by patients having known hypersensitivity to sulfonamides, sulfur or any other component of this preparation. SSS 10-1 Cleanser™ is not to be used by patients with kidney disease.
- Although rare, sensitivity to sodium sulfacetamide may occur. Therefore, caution and careful supervision should be observed when prescribing this drug for patients who may be prone to hypersensitivity to topical sulfonamides. Systemic toxic reactions such as agranulocytosis, acute hemolytic anemia, purpura hemorrhagica, drug fever, jaundice, and contact dermatitis indicate hypersensitivity to sulfonamides. Particular caution should be employed if areas of denuded or abraded skin are involved.
- If irritation develops, use of the product should be discontinued and appropriate therapy instituted.
- Avoid contact with eyes, eyelids, lips and mucous membranes. If accidental contact occurs, rinse with water. If excessive irritation develops, discontinue use and consult your physician.
- Although rare, sodium sulfacetamide may cause local irritation.
For additional safety and other information, including Patient Information, please see FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION. You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit WWW.FDA.GOV/MEDWATCH, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is SSS 10-1 Cleanser?
SSS 10-1 Cleanser is an elegant, prescription foamy wash, with a pleasant scent, that can be used for the topical control of rosacea, acne, and seborrheic dermatitis. Each mL of SSS 10-1 Cleanser contains 100 mg of Sulfacetamide Sodium, USP and 10 mg of Sulfur in a formulation.
How do I use SSS 10-1 Cleanser?
Apply SSS 10-1 Cleanser once or twice daily to affected areas, or as directed by your prescriber.
Steps to apply:
• Wet skin and liberally apply to areas to be cleansed
• Massage gently into skin for 10-20 seconds, working into a full lather
• Rinse thoroughly and pat dry
If drying occurs, it may be controlled by rinsing off SSS 10-1 Cleanser (Sodium Sulfacetamide 10% & Sulfur 1%) sooner or using less often.
How is SSS 10-1 Cleanser supplied?
SSS 10-1 Cleanser comes in a 6-oz tube.
You should store SSS 10-1 Cleanser at 68°F to 77°F (20°C to 25°C), excursions permitted between between 59°F and 86°F (15°C and 30°C). Ensure to protect from freezing.
Can I use SSS 10-1 Cleanser if I am pregnant or nursing?
It is not known whether SSS 10-1 Cleanser can cause fetal harm when administered to a pregnant woman or can affect reproduction capacity. SSS 10-1 Cleanser should be used by a pregnant or nursing woman only if clearly needed and extreme caution should be exercised. Please consult with your prescriber.
Customer Service Hours:Monday - Thursday 6:00am to 7:00pm
Friday 6:00am to 6:00pm
Saturday 8:00am to 4:00pm
Sunday 8:00am to 4:00pm
(Times displayed in Pacific Standard Time)
PO Box 6552
Scottsdale, AZ 85261
In case of medical emergency, please contact your local Physician or hospital for immediate care. Do not rely on your online Physician for emergency medical care.
You are about to leave the HelloTreaty site.
This link will take you to a site maintained by a third party, who is solely responsible for its content.